Ultimate Slasher Villain Tournament Results

The results are in! Thank you to everyone who voted for the Ultimate Slasher Villain. After three rounds we are happy to announce the winner of the Ultimate Slasher Studios and that villain is….Freddy Krueger. The final showdown against Michael Myers was closer than anyone could have expected with Freddy receiving 53% of the votes and Michael receiving the other 47%. Go Freddy!!!